Monday, July 5, 2010

Walking

I'm happy to have a open mind. Free from not following stereotypes, thinking of individuals fitting a particular gender norm, hiding between a cloak and dagger, and telling people what they should be. I feel hurt about some statements I seen and by some things that was said.

My heart says, we was not put on this planet to judge others. Better yet, we are here to share our faith and belief, to treat others as a equal. It doesn't matter, a persons, race, sex, gender, age, or any other human standard we put on a individuals. I might be different, but my heart at the end of the day, thinks this one thing.

“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see” Hebrews 11:1

So, in that light, I will keep backing my actions. I will have my beautiful family with a beautiful wife, being a parent. Sharing with others my faith, and doing what I've been brought here to do.

Vivianne
http://youtube.com/averyny

No comments: