Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hair Day

Hair Day

Today is going be an interesting day; I feel this way I think because this is one of the boldest things I did which is changing my hairstyle. It’s very dramatic and very me. Just wanted to thanks Sharon at Imago Beauty group. I went back to my hair stylist after 6 years, it was so cool because I felt completely comfortable telling her my changes. She knows me as Avery also but as soon as I told her about the transition. It was not long before everyone in the salon was calling me Lady V or saying she, I think everyone felt at home with it also. She was not surprised one bit.

Now the hair, it’s like a Rihana and Keri Hilson hairstyle. Very funky short straigt down and sweeping to a Bob on the other side. This is a dramatic change from any previous style. Everyone liked it yesterday, but I’m nervous today because it’s a work day. It’s a change. I can’t guess what reactions will come from friends, coworkers, strangers, and acquaintances


Vivianne

No comments: