Sunday, March 28, 2010

parts of me have been disowned.

So, I’m listening to Brandy song Fall. I shouldn’t write right now but I well.

My sister called me it reminds me about something. It reminds me on how much I will not be accepted, I could be disowned and I know a lot of girls family do that to them. It’s sad. Some might say its great my family still talk to me, but realize they talk to who I was. They go by what they perceived of me.

The problem is, I’m not the same person. Physically, mentally, and emotionally it’s the same body and mind, but not the oldest boy in the family body and mind. That is what they are stuck on, I can’t show them otherwise. In a way, parts of me have been disowned.

The other thing that bugs me, I would like to get the rest of the electrolysis done. I have no clue how that’s going get done. That’s about one thousand bucks, great! That’s all I need, and don’t know how.

I might write later, so, I’ll add what I think as a comment.

Vivianne

No comments: