Monday, November 23, 2009

Thoughts about beauty

There is nothing specific about this writing. I had a very long day due to drama at my job and also issues with the change. Right now, listening to Tiziano Ferro feat Kelly Rowland – Eathe gentle. You’ll love the video. Everyone forward or recommend this blog to whomever you’ll like.

Sitting here happy that I’ve gone through a long day, trying hands testing my patience. Work related drama, pushing my mental limits.
People talking amongst themselves, gossiping giving more attention to something that doesn’t want it. Now I am watching a beautiful video thinking.
True beauty defies all logic, it’s an emotion, a feeling something you can touch and see, but it remains a mystery.
Something unseen that can’t be touched.
Something beautiful brings a smile to a persons face; sometimes it’s an alluring charm. It might be a soft breeze passing by or a calm settle thought coming into mind.

Vivianne Summers

No comments: