Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Work

This is the current news; I have not done a blog because life is upside down for me. I wrote a status about looking for work, so I am not employed. It dealt with something not done completed, which someone admitted to but being I am responsible. I was terminated. Now how does this affect me?

It makes life extremely difficult; I thought I would go through the change gradually. I can’t anymore, I will have unemployment but that might not be all the income I need. Please take account, I have both therapies including hormone and regular therapy, don’t forget electrolysis. This job lost is a major blow to me, financially, emotionally, and mentally. A lot of energy was put into the work but I am not sure what will come of it.

Now, the reality, I live. I have to face the fact people who do not know me, see me as female. I have to understand everything about me and life, and adjust accordingly. The way I talk, my mannerism, how I perceive things, who I am friends with, and so many other things.

The scary part of it is I do not know where to start. It’s not scary but I was not expecting to be thrown into the ocean so fast. It is like a butterfly flying on land, and then all of a sudden the land is taken away and underneath is an ocean.

Vivianne Summers

No comments: