Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Sparkling Glass

A Sparkling Glass

I always observe people and situations as an outsider, detached physically, mentally and emotionally. Now I am contemplating in explosions of heavy sounding beats and tranquil moments of solitude. I’m always misunderstood often inwardly guessing the cause, affecting my decisions, questioning my very intentions.

I am internally looking at a bigger magnificent mosaic, the mosaic of reminiscent dreams. This is a princess trapped in a sparkling glass, both full of life and lifeless in a given moment. Making a great picture made of many small delicate pieces. My world surrounding me devouring my spirit leaving a void, burdened. I am now stranded watching people walking pass thinking ones thoughts; waiting to be looked upon. I am a soft tender beauty with piercing words; flourishing by a single whisper.

Vivianne Summers


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As much as anything you have written, and maybe more so, this piece tells me that you are a born writer. If you don't save your writings, hopefully to be published one day, you will have deprived countless people from reading about REAL feelings. The insight you offer through these writings is invaluable to others who wish they could say the same thing, but they lack your talent.

One day, you will look back on these tortured days, and you will wish you had these pieces. For the sake of your friends and others who love you, keep these pieces. Finally, for the thousands or millions of people who are experiencing the same feelings but don't have the ability to express them, SAVE THESE PIECES, every one of them, for those people to read and share.

If I weren't honestly impressed with your ability, I would never write so much. As it is, though, I think of all the people who wish they could say what you're saying. Maybe you'll put their own despair into words they can use. How valuable your writing would be to someone in VA who wants to understand.

Help them, so that in the end, no one will be "shattered." Save these writings!